Friday, February 1, 2013

A gay Santa and a post Superbowl stress point.

. . .






A gay version was wanted.

Santa and his hunky bf.







More muscular legs, please.



. . .



I always have to submit the Monday cartoon way in advance, say Friday afternoon at the latest.

So the first cartoon of the week is usually something very general and any important event that took place on Saturday is uncovered.

My cartoon will be missing the Superbowl of course, so I decided to concentrate in the aftermath  and in how sports are a health hazard. At least for those doing the cleaning.

I erased the guy complaining about the end of the NFL season (that joke  must have been done hundreds of times) and his space is... Wait a minute. Why don't I just post the finished toon?








There.



. . .






No comments: